- I've put other things before God and my relationship with Him
- I've idolozed things like material items and ideologies
- I've taken God's name in vain by cursing
- In sinning in other areas, I have defiled the Lord's Sabbath by not consecrating my days to Him
- I have dishonored my father and my mother by disobeying them, by insulting them, by yelling at them, by taking advantage of them, by......
- I have hated people, which Jesus equates with murder
- I have never committed adultery or fornication, however, I have lusted after women, and that is equated with adultery by Jesus
- I have stolen things
- I have lied
- I have coveted other people's posessions
That means I have broken all 10 of God's moral commands given to Moses and Israel. Add to that the multiple other moral violations that I have committed, and you'll see that I'm a rotten sinner.
Sins I bear guilt before God:
As you can see, Christ has taken all of those sins and paid for them with His sacrifice on the cross. The spotless lamb paid for all of my dirty disgusting crimes.